UVERandom - UVERworld Brought Us Together! ~ English - Español ~

カブトムシ (Kabutomushi) / Español - English / UVERworld cover | Translations.

Posted by at 0 UVERcomments


UVERworld – カブトムシ
English
English Translation: Beetle Original lyrics by AIKO
My worried body burns and my cold fingertips freeze Even though you told me to tell you what’s wrong, I am weak You’ll die and I, too, will grow old slowly It’s beyond all imagination how important the presence is to me… The white horse’s mane waves in the wind on this carrousel that lost its speed I rested my forehead on your ear because you are a bit taller than me I am a beetle invited by a sweet smell A shooting star passes by and the pain in my chest is bittersweet I’ll never forget it as long as I live I’ll never forget it as long as I live Spring tickles the tip of my nose and summer stands with a blue sky In autumn, my sleeves are too thin for the wind, yes, if I notice, winter is passing by my side
If I leave all the strong and sad things in my heart I’ll spend the time with you, yes, thinking happily of it Before I hold my breath and gaze, my long eyelashes are shaking You have your little habits, and your voice is heard And I am a beetle intoxicated by your deep calmness The crescent moon is amber and my heartbeat learned how to lose its breath I’ll never forget it as long as I live I’ll never forget it as long as I live

Español
 Traducción al Español: Escarabajo.
Original lyrics by AIKO.

Mi cuerpo se arde en fiebre de la preocupación y mis dedos se enfrían hasta helarse. Me dices: “Solo dime lo que está mal ya”, pero estoy tan débil.
Morirás y me dejarás; y envejeceré y envejeceré.
Es difícil imaginar cuán importante es el presente por sobre todo…
El carrusel perdió su velocidad; La melena del caballo blanco se mece en el viento.
Eres un poco más alto, así que apoyé mi frente en tu oído.
Soy un escarabajo que ha sido atraído hacia un dulce olor.
Las estrellas fugaces caen y hay un dolor agridulce en mi corazón.
Nunca lo olvidaré por el resto de mi vida.
Nunca lo olvidaré por el resto de mi vida.
La primavera cosquillea mi nariz y el cielo azul del verano emerge
La brisa del otoño sopla a través de mis mangas y el invierno pasa a mi lado.
Si todas las cosas poderosamente tristes permanecen en mi corazón,
Entonces ellas también marcarán el tiempo que pasé contigo.
Sí, y probablemente pensaré en ellas con alegría.
Aguanto la respiración y mis largas pestañas revolotean ante mis ojos
Es un pequeño hábito mío voltear cuando escucho el sonido de tu voz
Soy un escarabajo que empieza a intoxicarse con una profunda tranquilidad.
La linterna color ámbar de la luna;
Los latidos de mi corazón aprendieron cómo quedarse sin respiración.
Nunca lo olvidaré por el resto de mi vida.
Nunca lo olvidaré por el resto de mi vida.

------------------------------

JAP Translation: Gilli. ESP Traducción: Anpa.

------------------------------

tags :

0 UVERposts "カブトムシ (Kabutomushi) / Español - English / UVERworld cover | Translations."
Back to Top